Light-O-Rama Forums

Playback sticks at end

Guest guest

I was playing a song back on the (musical) sequencer, and on the last note the song 'sticks', meaning I have to hit the stop button, rather than it stopping automatically. This occurs on both full sequence play and visible screen play.

My thinking is that the program doesn't see the song ending, and it'll just stick at the end when it comes to showtime.

I also tried to recreate a new musical sequence using the same song. Even without any animation, the song still sticks. Have yet to try to upload another song to see what would happen.

Any ideas why this may be occuring? As always, thanks in advance.

You'll need to shorten the length of the final cell by .01 seconds. If that doesn't work, do it again until it does.

It's a known issue in the current LOR version. This is the only known work-around.

Don wrote:

You'll need to shorten the length of the final cell by .01 seconds. If that doesn't work, do it again until it does.

It's a known issue in the current LOR version. This is the only known work-around.

I'm using Ver 1.5.0. I have the stuck problem as well, but it won't let me drag the last line to shorten the last cell. Is there another way to shorten the final cell?

Wes wrote:

I'm using Ver 1.5.0. I have the stuck problem as well, but it won't let me drag the last line to shorten the last cell. Is there another way to shorten the final cell?

Right click inside the final cell, and select the "Resize Event To" option.

The method I used was to click on the Edit drop down menu, then click on Change Total Time, and just reduce it by .01.

(after you mentioned that it was a known problem, I knew I've seen this problem posted before, but guess I wasn't typing in the right key words in the search area to hunt down the answer myself!)