Light-O-Rama Forums

Ramsey FM Transmitters on sale!

cetacea

The Christmas in Cruces Spring 2010 sale has begun. All transmitters are 10% off the already extremely low price. The sale will run until 15 May 2010.

Ramsey is still back-ordered on the FM100B's, but they are due in very soon. If you pre-order an FM100 fully assembled, the discount is 15% off!

If that isn't enough to entice you, how about this? LOR members can use the discount code "LORMEMBER" and receive an additional 5% off your entire order!

I have both kits as well as fully assembled Ramsey transmitters available. With these really low prices, please allow extra time for delivery. I will try to get them out as soon as possible, but it may take up to 2 weeks to build and ship assembled transmitters.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away......

Items can be seen at: http://shop.christmasincruces.com

WOW - thats a great price Glenn! The added antenna worked well this past season. Glenn's the man. Great price & service. Everyone will enjoy his service. Cordially, Edge

Thanks for the kind words Edge.

Sorry, Ramsey doesn't make any RDS transmitters. I wish they would, it can't be that hard to add the required RDS hardware. Maybe eventually they will make an RDS model.

Apparently there are RDS modifications available for the Ramsey transmitters, but I never messed around doing that.