Light-O-Rama Forums

iphone forum support

Dale

Is there any support for using a iphone to read this forum ? if you try to use the iphone browser it is very hard to see what is going on. One of the other forums that is very large uses a (app) called Tapatalk for the iPhone. It very easy to use and it is free for the forum user to sign up and only has to enter a small amount of code to the forum. the app for users to buy is only $2.99 I use it on the other forums almost every day. It is just an easier way for mobile users to read this forum.

I am not part of this company and I do not have any thing to with them just thought it was a nice app and just wanted to share

I've also used this forum with the Motorola Droid and though I can zoom in and read just fine, some of the icon buttons are so small the it can be a bit of a challenge to press the right one. It's kind of like typing with my feet, it can be done but sometimes you get something different than you intended.

It's not a necessity that it work in the first place but the fact that it does, means that I'll use it. Even if I have to backup once in a while. Got to get my fix.:D