Light-O-Rama Forums

Grouping Ccr's By Red, Green, Blue

magish01

Is there any way to take your CCR RGB channels and group just the Reds together, Greens together and Blues together to make it easier to sequence in the basic colors? Tried playing with the group features and it won't let me put them together.

Not sure if there is a way.

What are you trying to do?

I use CCRs for arches and use some of the basic colours for chases and other effects.

Trying to program my 1 CCR for 2 arches. Have tried the instant sequencer in SSE but not really happy with results as it is too limiting on colors and actions. I know with normal channels you can make groups so that all of the red channels, etc are together. Thought this might be possible with CCR's. Don't really know if this is really what I need to do, as just starting to try and sequence the CCR. Having a hard enough time just trying to understand how to use the different tools with my controllers and 16 channels. My old mind may be too feeble to tackle the CCR. I just know that the instant sequencer doesn't quite do what I want, but trying to adjust the instant sequences is a pain too.

Copy the ccrs to another track. Degroup all the channels, then arrange by colors. I do this with all my RGB lights.