Light-O-Rama Forums

bootloader RB150

adriank

Gday all

Newbie needing help/advice

I have 12 ccr ribbons that where all working fine on s4 until a couple of days ago when i update to s5 and did a firmware update.

Now 5 of the 12 come up in the HU as bootloader RB150 as well as this the full ribbon stays on the color white unless the power is shut off. All the others ribbons come as normal and all other controllers show up as normal.(all have been updated)

I have tried to hard reset these 5 and reflash the firmware to know avial(this comes up when trying firmware "Invalid Datablock Poll Response" and load failed) 

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Why would you upgrade to S5 so close to the Holidays when everything worked fine in S4. My advice is roll back to S4 where things worked and worry about S5 after the Holidays.

Are you trying the firmware update one at a time?   I would guess not since you would have stopped at the first firmware failure.     Plug the cat5 from the PC directly into the first failed ccr controller and the other jack empty.   Try the firmware update again.   

If you give up.. don't throw them away    I will take them! 

Edited by ItsMeBobO

Yes I have tried the firmware update one at a time, I will send back them to be looked at if they can't sort here, won't be throwing them away

• The topic was locked