Light-O-Rama Forums

ISO DIY Kit!

jross2828

Hey there everyone,

Excited to finally make the plunge and commit myself to taking the display seriously from here on out (it's late to start planning my display but I plan on getting something simple set up this year.) Unfortunately the budget is tight as I'm getting married next week and am struggling to justify spending too much on a controller. Looking for anyone that has a DIY kit they never got around to for sale as I would definitely be interested. With the DIY kit, software, and necessary accessories the cost of a controller really adds up. Next year, cost will not be a problem but with the wedding and such...you get it! 

Thanks for reading and I'm excited to be an active contributing member in this neck of the woods as I'm sure I have a ton to learn from all of you...and maybe this young IT professional can teach a thing or two to others as well 😉

Congratulations! I don't have any for sale, but I have purchased controllers off eBay and Craigslist before. Just make sure they work the second you receive them. eBay will refund (though that is still a bummer) and Craigslist I take my laptop and test every channel before purchasing. Then make sure you put LOR on your wedding registry! I actually tell the wife and all the kids/grandkids this for my birthday and other holidays, 🤣

• Like 1

• The topic was locked