Light-O-Rama Forums

~Now Sharing~ Gods Country ~ Blake Shelton singing faces

dibblejr

9 hours ago, JD. said:

I would like a copy sent to jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Thank you for agreeing to the conditions

Enjoy

JR

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Jetmech4aa

• country christmas

• laredolights

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

thanks for sharing

Shawn

On 10/29/2019 at 12:02 AM, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

thanks for sharing

Shawn

Sent, thank you for agreeing to the conditions an attempt to keep the free ones flowing.

Enjoy

JR

• 5 months later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

JR - somehow missed this one last year, please forward to jsheehan3@att.net

Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2020 at 10:51 AM, jsheehan3 said:

JR - somehow missed this one last year, please forward to jsheehan3@att.net

Thanks

Sent, enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to christianskydell@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!!!

• 3 weeks later...

May I please get a copy   chazjr@cox.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

"I would like a copy sent to techsupportdept@gmail.com"

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 5:13 AM, Rydbom said:

I would appreciate a copy. Thanks kbbjrs@yahoo.com

Sent to all above.

With instructions

JR

I would like a  copy of this sequence please?  hawk7@charter.net

• The topic was locked