Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding Existing Config file to New CCR sequence

Mike Schmidt

I have just purchased additional CCR sequences. They include the 12 CCR channels and 6 regular channels for the star. I would like to add an existing 380 channel configuration to these new sequences and am unable to figure out how to do that without scrambling the existing CCR area of that sequence. I have used the import button but it just makes a mess of the 12 CCR channels. Any suggestions much appreciated.

You have to add the new channels manually to an existing sequence. There is no way to combine two existing channel configs. Once you manually add the new channels to an existing sequence, always at the bottom, then you can export the channel config and import into your other sequences.

The only other way is to add a sub-sequence.

Edited by Mr. P

Hmmm... Isn't that what I am trying to do now? I have created a sequence that includes the "New" channel configuration. But I am unable to import that config into yet another new sequence that has the CCR channels included in it.

the easy way to add a ccr tree sequence to existing sequence ,on existing sequence add the 12 Ccr channels then open the cçr tree sequence than copy and paste from  ccr tree sequence to the existing sequence 

No, you are doing it backwards.

As Mr P said.

Open existing sequence. Add new CCR channels at the BOTTOM. Save new config. Copy and paste from new CCR  sequencing into the modified sequence. Save as a new file for safety.

Open next sequence and import the new config, then copy and paste the new CCR content again. Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

OP- if you can’t fugure it out send me a PM, cell and good time to call and I can walk you through it.

This is a great time to learn how to make a master channel config to use with all of your sequences.

JR

Thanks to all 4 of you. I will see if I'm able to figure this out with the info shared. If not, I may take you up on that PM phone call JR, since making the "master channel config" is exactly what I am attempting to do. Much appreciated.

Mike