Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing Custom Dupstep Mix with christmas music and movie sound clips

GriswoldStyle

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, GriswoldStyle said:

Unfortunately no, nobody did the faces for this that I am aware of yet. Maybe somebody will do that after the season but right now it's crunch time so I doubt anyone has the time to work on them. But if anybody does I'm sure they will be able to share it considering this is for public share among members in the forums.

I will gladly produce the faces for this. As far as the sharing since it is a custom song by you, I will leave that up to you. Not sure when I will get it done but hopefully before Thanksgiving Day.

Is that the Barlow Girls? Will make it so much easier since I have produced those faces.

JR

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, laredolights said:

Just a follow up, did the faces get finished?

Since one of my friends is going to help me sequence and free me up I am going to start this now. With that said, only GriswoldStyle will receive it and if he wants to share the singing faces is his choice. 

JR

This is a really fun mix originally created by GriswoldStyle. I recommend grabbing it and playing around with it.

Version 2. 

Updated the pixel spinner and trees with chase patterns. Added color fades and animation to the columns of the house.

Edited by gsmith37064

Downloaded earlier today and applied it to my show looks great. Was wondering if you would share the singing faces?

Thanks,

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

12 hours ago, james morris said:

Sent Pixel Matrix for it

James could i get a copy of the matrix? speedym@gmail.com

On 12/9/2018 at 9:50 PM, gsmith37064 said:

Version 3.

Updated the mini pixel tree's for color and chases. Also added the singing faces.

Here is the live video of it.

https://youtu.be/VtNDUKU-rXQ

Loving this. I honestly had no idea how popular this was going to be it's making me want to create more but working 50 hours a week at one job and doing my decals on the side on my off days is really taking up my spare time. I know I won't have time to do it this season but I will try to make a couple more mixtures for next year

1 minute ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Loving this. I honestly had no idea how popular this was going to be it's making me want to create more but working 50 hours a week at one job and doing my decals on the side on my off days is really taking up my spare time. I know I won't have time to do it this season but I will try to make a couple more mixtures for next year

Yes you did very good. I did some minor mods to mine from GS to make my house gutters resemble aircraft wing strobe lights. 

JR

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Yes you did very good. I did some minor mods to mine from GS to make my house gutters resemble aircraft wing strobe lights. 

JR