Light-O-Rama Forums

CC Bulb Vis/SE/Real Life Setup

scodavis

Hello everyone,

Next year I am incorporating a set of 100 Cosmic Color Bulbs into my display.  I plan to have them wrapped around a small mega tree, wrapping them up the tree in a spiral with each string going in an opposite direction.  I want Pixel 1 of each of the two strings to be at the bottom of the tree where the controller is.  When I tried adding things to the visualizer I got really confused - I couldn't create one prop with two different drawings, and if I created a CCB string with 100 lights, it created two separate features AND two different Unit IDs - 41 and 42, despite the fact I only selected 41 as the Unit ID.  In Sequence Editor, I notice that, when adding the channels, you do get quite a few options, including choosing whether String 2 uses base Unit ID (in my case 41), or the next one in sequence.  However, on the device itself, I seem to remember only setting a single hardware ID.

Based on what I want to do, can anyone clarify what options I should choose with the hardware itself, the visualizer creation, and the sequence editor for adding the pixel channels?

Thank you and I hope everyone's display is coming together nicely!

-Scott

• The topic was locked