Light-O-Rama Forums

Repair turn around time

big joe

Hello Big Joe here... I believe I have some Triact issues with residential 16Ch. unit. Already tried a unit reset, no good. still doing it. i believe at least 4 channels are bad. What is the Turn arround time for shipping it in for repair?  Thankyou.

You would have to contact LOR for that, but my guess is that it is longer now than almost any other time of year because lots of people discovered in October / November that they have a problem or waited around all year before sending it in.

• Haha 1

Yes !! haha That's me this year! , Wasn't going to set it up, as i didn't do any programming all year.  Until a co/worker told me, " You do realize That they bring a radio on the light tour bus just to hear your light show", Sooo.... here it goes... Been at it for 14 days. I'm setting everything up.( except for 2350 ct. of multi's,  1000ct. of c-6's)   And everything has been a battle too,( bad cat-5's to I never numbered both ends of  a 10 ch." log" (extension cords) on a 270' run). Uuggh!!! that was a lot of trips back and forth to trace each individual ch. So This year a running with 112 LOR Chs., and 1,976 DMX Chs.  I guess i will just pick up another unit.  Thanks again

• The topic was locked