Light-O-Rama Forums

Uncompressed avi file?

mcompanik

I have a MP4 file I would like to use in the "movie" function in PE, but I need to use an uncompressed avi file per PE. Does anyone know of a converter that will not compress? The only ones I have found will compress it in some way that PE doesn't like.

I use a program called AVSVideoEditor. It is part of suite of programs, including audio, video, photo etc.. There web site is here AVS4YOU.COM   I have used it for years and it works for me very well.

They video editor is capable of creating uncompressed .avi files.

If you have one or two sequences, and they are not huge, you can PM me for my email and I can convert them for you.

Alan...

18 hours ago, default said:

I use a program called AVSVideoEditor. It is part of suite of programs, including audio, video, photo etc.. There web site is here AVS4YOU.COM   I have used it for years and it works for me very well.

They video editor is capable of creating uncompressed .avi files.

If you have one or two sequences, and they are not huge, you can PM me for my email and I can convert them for you.

Alan...

AVSVideoEditor worked. I have been trying to use a converter program and never thought to use an editor. Thanks for your help and happy sequencing!