Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

• DevMike

1/18/2018 - LOR has resumed operations after the fire   01/17/2018

As of 1/18 we have resumed operations.  On 1/16 a fire occurred in the same building that houses the main LOR offices and manufacturing.    More information can be found in 'Important Announcements'.    

Estoy interesado en realizar el montaje de luces y musica en navidad, estoy situado en Puerto Lopez Meta, soy instructor de electricidad, busco primero que todo una pequeña asesoría respecto al sistema de bombillo a utilizar, segundo no tengo el dinero para la compra de uno nuevo, busco una ganga o un patrocinador, mi correo es jhzabaleta@misena.edu.co  de antemano mis gracias por la colaboración, Jairo

According to an on-line translator, that is:

I am interested in realizing the assembly of lights and music in Christmas, I am located in Puerto Lopez Meta, I am an instructor of electricity, I seek first of all a small advice regarding the system of bulb to use, second I do not have the money to buy one new, I'm looking for a bargain or a sponsor, my mail is jhzabaleta@misena.edu.co in advance my thanks for the collaboration, Jairo