Light-O-Rama Forums

New to pixel editor and pixel tree

jonjon_dm

5 minutes ago, jonjon_dm said:

hi spaschall see attached network preference do i need this configuration Im using LOR unit with G3-mp3 director please advise

network preference.jpg

Sorry but I cat tell anything from the screenshot. I tried making it larger but it got really blurry.

SPaschall

15 hours ago, SPaschall said:

Sorry but I cat tell anything from the screenshot. I tried making it larger but it got really blurry.

SPaschall

Please note the enchanced LOR network setting is reserved
for networks that only contain LOR G3 and above controllers
that have a firmware version that can support it

No other LOR controller can be attached to this network. please 
see the LOR website for a list of controllers that
can support enchanced LOR protocol.

This is the message do i need this to my LOR controller ? 

Im using the  PRO Series LOR1602Wg3-MP3  with my other LOR unit  PRO Series 16 Channel Starter Package 

Hi guys waiting your response to my problem still I have no sleep  almost 11 pm here in Philippines so hoping my waiting have good solution to my problem....  thank you

yes is already in enhanced mode but stil not working, im concentrating now using the LOR unit with g3 mp3 director to show the pixel controller but still not working. I plug the network to LOR unit at network 1 nd to network 2 still the pixel tree kit wont lights ON. so disappointing to this pixie controller. any advise to light UP this pixie controller  using only the LOR unit with g3 mp3 director. ??? 

19 hours ago, Brucen said:

LOR has produced some documentation today to help answer some questions.

can i have that link of documentation please, because i followed all instruction but still the pixie tree wont lights ON.

On 11/18/2016 at 9:35 AM, Brucen said:

LOR has produced some documentation today to help answer some questions.

Hi Matt, at last the pixel tree lights ON at pixel editor using the control light, and I tried also at show builder it works using the PC control. Now, how about using the LOR unit with g3 mp3 director I want to use that as my show director not my PC because Im not always in my house so its better the LOR unit with mp3 director. I tried to plug in the RJ 45 network at LOR unit network but wont lights ON again the pixel tree only the lights that is connected to the LOR unit g3 mp3 director is running. where should I plug in the RJ45 network in NET 1 or NET 2? and how about the configuration of network preference here and UNIT ID addressing. 

LOR G3 MP3 Director unit ID 1 - 16channels.jpg

On 11/18/2016 at 4:01 PM, MattBrown said:

I have already sent you the documentation Brucen is referring to.

Matt

Can you please forward me the documentation as well  jstomasi@gmail.com