Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tim Herberger

LOR Clearance Sale this Saturday 2/23

LOLI took a half day off of work, and made a deal to get someone to cover the weekend fro me until lunch so I could click this sale button . . .and it doesn't work yet!

Well i did it got another three units, total of 64 ch. now if i can convence my wife that its all good, and get the software and sequences all figured out i'll be fine lots of time before Christmas, and lots of help here on this forum, thanks guys and gals,Dale

Got my 3 CTB16 PC Kits @ 1:17P.M. There were only 80 kits left! :]

Russell Hollifield

Dale J wrote:

Well i did it got another three units, total of 64 ch. now if i can convence my wife that its all good, and get the software and sequences all figured out i'll be fine lots of time before Christmas, and lots of help here on this forum, thanks guys and gals,Dale

My wife gave me one of these... :shock: , when I told her how happy I was to have spent a little less than $900 on Christmas light controllers from LOR. :P

Actually... I just spent almost $900 on Christmas light controllers? :shock:

:D

Prices are correct now:

LOR1602W-Strans_1x1.gifRegular price: $329.95trans_1x1.gifSale price: $265.95

Hey jeffery ya mine hasn't seen my statement yet but i'm sure she will give me heck, when she see's the total is over 600.oo with the first controller and software i got a couple of weeks ago. i got it put together and just have some lights setting on the floor and enjoy watching the lights blink can't wait till i get some sequences figured out , im not sure how my neighbors will handel it next Christmas but oh well im going to enjoy it.

rwertz wrote:

Prices are correct now:

But when you add one to your cart it still shows up as $365...

Dale J wrote:

Hey jeffery ya mine hasn't seen my statement yet but i'm sure she will give me heck, when she see's the total is over 600.oo with the first controller and software i got a couple of weeks ago. i got it put together and just have some lights setting on the floor and enjoy watching the lights blink can't wait till i get some sequences figured out , im not sure how my neighbors will handel it next Christmas but oh well im going to enjoy it.

Too funny. I had a pyramid of lights taking up about 5 sq. ft. total and making them blink and fade to the music made me giggle like a little school girl. The wifey and kids laughed at me though... they don't know what they are in for this Christmas. :P

jbc455 wrote:

rwertz wrote:
Prices are correct now:

UNLESS you empty your cart of the $365 ones first!

jbc455 wrote:

My shopping cart was correct and so was the email confirmation:

LOR1602W Computerized LOR1602W-S 2 265.95

Subtotal 531.90

I am on my way from being a zero :D to 128 channel user :P. Just placed my order for 8 PC packages :shock: (I hope I know what I just got myself into). Just can't wait to get them and put them together. Wife is still confused with all of this and still thinks that I should be admitted to be examined :).

ShawnT wrote:

I am on my way from being a zero :) to 128 channel user :P. Just placed my order for 8 PC packages :shock: (I hope I know what I just got myself into). Just can't wait to get them and put them together. Wife is still confused with all of this and still thinks that I should be admitted to be examined :).

Congrats!

I'm in the same boat, going from 64 channels to adding 7 more LOR1602Ws this year for a total of 11.

I'm going to need a bigger monitor. :D

I noticed the price difference and placed the order any way for two of the LOR1602W controllers. I figured they would adjust it and I did not want to waste time.

No more pc card Assembled BUT I buy 2 pc solder kit :dude::dude: