• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbc455

• rwertz

• BamaFlum

• Duke

I just printed a couple copies of the "Secret Sale" page and put them in a couple different places around the house. I WILL NOT FORGET!!! lol.gif (hopefully I'll be able to get the 5 PC Kit Packages that I want for 2008)

LOLI took a half day off of work, and made a deal to get someone to cover the weekend fro me until lunch so I could click this sale button . . .and it doesn't work yet!

Well i did it got another three units, total of 64 ch. now if i can convence my wife that its all good, and get the software and sequences all figured out i'll be fine lots of time before Christmas, and lots of help here on this forum, thanks guys and gals,Dale

Dale J wrote:

Well i did it got another three units, total of 64 ch. now if i can convence my wife that its all good, and get the software and sequences all figured out i'll be fine lots of time before Christmas, and lots of help here on this forum, thanks guys and gals,Dale

My wife gave me one of these... :shock: , when I told her how happy I was to have spent a little less than $900 on Christmas light controllers from LOR. :P

Actually... I just spent almost $900 on Christmas light controllers? :shock:

:D

Hey jeffery ya mine hasn't seen my statement yet but i'm sure she will give me heck, when she see's the total is over 600.oo with the first controller and software i got a couple of weeks ago. i got it put together and just have some lights setting on the floor and enjoy watching the lights blink can't wait till i get some sequences figured out , im not sure how my neighbors will handel it next Christmas but oh well im going to enjoy it.