Light-O-Rama Forums

Can't get LOR to output e131

THAT-NEW-GUY

Hello I have LOR s4 pro software. I'm trying to test a pixlite 4 with LOR and for some reason I can't get it to control lights. E131 unicast..I have all the IP address set and the pixlite will run fine from xlights but when I run LOR nothing happens I have the com listener running every setting I can think of has been done. Maybe I'm missing something??? Any help would be great.

Can you post a screen shot of your Network setup? and Your channel configuration?

If it works in Xlights then attach a screen shot the setup page so we can compare.

Well I just got a new Windows 10 pc I copied all the files off my laptop into the new pc. I setup IP address and it works perfect. I am guessing because I only had the basic license to start the com listener didn't update to pro??? I might just reinstall Windows 7 on my laptop because I can't seem to clear light o Rama

Thank you to all

Okay so i think i found it... When u delete light o rama it doesnt delete the registry files so i decided to poke around....  And there it was in the network file of the reg file in bold letters USE BASIC NETWORK..  So i deleted the hole light o rama file.. This time when i reinstalled it asked for my lic key and all of the net settings are blank,, Unlike the past 10 times i deleted and reinstalled trying to fix this..... So fingers crossed tonight i will test and post my results

That was the problem so an FYI to all if you upgrade LOR S4 u must delete the registration files.

That is not true.  

What you needed to do was open the Sequence Editor and goto Help/Register Light-O-Rama after installing the new version.  It would have gone out, pinged your license and then set you to Pro properly.