Light-O-Rama Forums

Lost the animation tool bar

NinnJinn

I know I hit a certain key or a combination of keys, but when I go to see what my lights will look like, I just have the quick drawing I did. my tool bar is gone.  all of my other sequences have it still.

Any way to get it back?

post-16211-0-43387200-1443054482_thumb.j

Is that the entire window? If so, that's surprising... not sure what's going on there.  The only vaguely similar thing I know of is that you can hide most of the controls, but the toolbar (including the button to unhide everything) remains:

G56WWxg.png

Not only is yours not showing the toolbar, it also isn't even showing the standard window controls (minimize/maximize/close, title bar, frame).  Very weird.  My guess from left field is that maybe it's something with your display drivers?

Does the problem occur on this sequence even if you close it and reload it? Even if you close the Sequence Editor and start it up again? Even if you reboot your computer?

I am new to all of this. (Only had it for 3 days. ) I have another sequence that I made and it shows everything that you have in your picture. the first sequence is what i posted a pic of. something happened tool bar was there and now it isn't. but my other sequence that I made for a different song istnormal it shows the toolbar and everything else

Does the problem occur on this sequence even if you close it and reload it? Even if you close the Sequence Editor and start it up again? Even if you reboot your computer?

I finally gave up and just scraped the whole thing and started over. Thank you Bob for attempting to help me I really appreciate it.