Light-O-Rama Forums

2 New CCR Sequences

Holidaysequences

I am aware of the site being down and working on getting it up maybe 2 to 3 hours before I get it done 

Thank You

The site is not 100% but it is up and running again Will be working on it to get it to 100% by tonight

Thank You

Edited by Holidaysequences

I had it up and was working on it and for some reason it went back down I am working on resolving it as quickly as possible I do apologize to everyone about the site being down

Doing testing on the site so it will be in and out right now

Thank You

Edited by Holidaysequences

Holding back..lol..really?   

This place is like a sweat shop of sequencing without the Ramen.

This hamster wheel is rockin sir!

I'm thinking that a blue pill for the site may do the trick? 

• Like 1

Hi everyone. For those of you who have purchased ccr sequences from holidaysequences.com I have a question. This really probably isn't the best place to post this but I assume most of you who purchase them sequence the rest of your elements yourself. So far I have purchased 3 sequences (12 ccr) from holidaysequences. They are great. I am now sequencing the rest of my elements using superstar. I would like to visualize my elements that I have sequenced to the purchased ccr sequences. Is there a way I can do a side by side and watch the elements I have sequenced and watch the purchased 12 ccr sequences at the same time? I would like to be able to visualize everything together at the same time. I do not know if this is possible without changing anything? I hope I am making clear as to what I would like to do. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

The visualizer is your friend. You'll need to build a CCR tree in it, assign the RGB channels as you are commanding in the SE. Now there are complications to that in that the visualizer expects the starting strings/nodes on their own universe and some of us don't do that. In the sample files you'll find examples that you can use for your tree. Again, there's configuration of the SE to the controller and the visualizer to the SE to deal with. All have to line up as such for it to work but it will work!

Thanks for the response Dgrant. I figured that might be the answer but I was hoping not to add anything else to the visualizer because when I am sequencing in superstar I have to import my visualization into superstar and if I build a new ccr tree in the visualizer it will then be imported. Is it possible for me to build a ccr tree in my current visualization and somehow save it without affecting the current file or do I just need to add the ccr tree and the next time I begin to sequence a new song delete the ccr tree before I import the visualization file to superstar? Thanks for the info.

I suppose you could create a duplicate visualization file, different name and do it that way if you wish. One other thing too, in order to "see" the DMX visualizations, you'll have to start the control panel which will launch the LOR Listener program. This is for E1.31 DMX over TCPIP if you are using a E1.31 controller. I don't know if you have to do that for actual CCR's if using the LOR RS485 buss....probably not.

Thanks Dgrant. I just added a ccr tree and ran one of my completed sequences with a purchased 12 ccr sequence. It all looked great in the visualizer. My main reason for wanting to see it like this was to see how the timings looked compared to each other and they were all spot on. After I exited the visualizer I did not save it. Once I complete more sequences I will do each one like this just to make sure they all appear to be in sync with each other but the way that one looked I have no reason to believe they won't be. It literally only took me 2 minutes to add the ccr to the visualizer anyway. thanks again.

LOL Chris.... I know for a fact that Team Holiday is throwing down and some good sequences for us almost every day. Many of us just watches to see what yall pull out the sack this time....

• Like 1