Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tomsocal2000

Free sequences 32 channel available

In the spirit of paying it forward, I have taken sequences from other users and modified for my 32 channel system.  Some are good, some are ok in my opinion.  I am just learning how to do this.  But since so many offered me help to get started, here are my 32 channel sequences to share

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A06E47B36B96F0D6%21106

Tom

Thank you.  I am not sure if I will be able to use them, but thanks in advance.  I understand the time that goes into these buggers..

Roberta

here also thank you very much from the Netherlands.

thanks man!  Your let it go is really well timed... I will be able to morph it to mine really easily!

Tom,

Thanks so much for sharing your library of sequences.  I only have 16 channels to work with this year so I hope that I can edit them for my display.

Many Thanks!  Just upped out show from 16 to 48 channels and added a mega tree!  It's the "year of hardware" for us, very behind on the software side of things!  I will pay it forward myself one of these days!  Thank you!

Matt

www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

thanks for sharing

Thank you for sharing.  I really appreciate it.  This is my first year using LOR and am running out of time.

Tom,  Thanks.  I'll try to snag a couple this weekend.  I recently upgraded to 32 ch. and my sequences are suspect.

Thanks Again, Mark

Thank you.  I'm a newbie to this and we only have 16 channels this year.  I'm still trying to figure out the software.  I'll see if I can modify it to our 16 channels.  I'd also appreciate any insight anyone can give me.  It's a little overwhelming! :o

Thanks Tom.  Added Mr Grinch sequence to the show tonight after a bit of tweaking. Nice job with it and Thank you.  Appreciate it

Thank You for these.  newbie here and hoping to get the show running for christmas 

Thanks so much for sharing. Got a late start being a newbie and all. I hope to return the favor to all some day soon.

Guys im real green at this this my second yr with 32 channels. How do i downloads these sequnces ? Also i have four sequnces that came with my purchase i would love to share if its possible..

Thanks guys

Tom,  I loaded a couple of these and they fit nicely into my display.  Thanks Loads for paying forward.  Someday I hope I can help you out  

All The Best, Mark