Light-O-Rama Forums

Purchase CCB controller with out the bulbs

mike carlson

Hey Guys... one of my CCB controllers blew up sometime over the summer, I currently have a help desk in to get it serviced. I was just thinking I should have another one to use while the broken one is away being repaired. Can I just buy the CCB controller by itself with out the bulbs, it not listed on the web store??

Thanks

Mike

While we don't normally have them listed for sale in the store, we sometimes do have extra CCB/CCP (and etc...) controllers available on the factory floor.  The best way to find if we have any available is to open a trouble ticket and ask.  If we have spares, we are more than happy to sell them.

• Like 1

Mike C - I have two controllers sitting idle right now. [Edit: Two CCP/CCB controllers.]

If LOR doesn't have them available, send me a PM.

Edited by Don

• 2 months later...

Hey Mike,

in the LOR Store, go to Accessories and towards the bottom left of the page is the Cosmic Color Ribbon Replacement Controller $79.95.  This is for the controller only, no power supply or lights.

Merry Christmas.

Hey Mike,

in the LOR Store, go to Accessories and towards the bottom left of the page is the Cosmic Color Ribbon Replacement Controller $79.95.  This is for the controller only, no power supply or lights.

Merry Christmas.

That's for the RIBBON, not the BULBS or PIXELS.  They use different controllers.

• The topic was locked