Light-O-Rama Forums

Stupid new guy question

oilmoney

Just wired up my 8 floodlights, on the CMB24 card I labelled my lights with the corresponding # 's on the circuit board. When I tried them out what I labelled as light 1 was 4, 2 was 3, etc. What did I do? Lol

Another stupid new guy (me) did the same thing except when I looked again I ran them the wrong way down the board. I know it's stating the obvious but take another look at the channel numbers under each output. I did a big doooiii the first time.

yeah, im doomed to the fact that its bass ackwards but i was hoping i just did something stupid in the hardware or something

another thing, can u buy extensions for these light cords, i ordered them but they came like last years cords, they dont mate up!

I used 5 wire underground sprinkler wire from my local home improvement store to make extensions for mine. I know this leaves you with an extra wire, but the 4 wire version they had didn't have the right colors and I warned to make sure they all matched when I wired them up. I just used butt splices on the end of the flood light wires that originally attached to the controller card and then coated with liquid insulator coating. You can make the extensions any length you want for your design.

• The topic was locked