Light-O-Rama Forums

16 channel chipmunk song

brewers7777

Yes, I do indeed have it. The old original one and yes, I've sequenced it, although to 96 channels... not all were used in the sequence though.

• Like 1

I'll send it to you right now. You'll find the characters sequenced in my Controller #6. You can reassign anything you wish into your channels.

Sunday morning here now. I'll send it out right now. Just import your hardware file into it, then move things around all you wish.

Any luck of sending me a copy as well, I have Feliz Navidade that I created and hate every second of it lol

Email: zingmoney8@yahoo.com

Done!

Here is what it looks like. The video isn't close enough to see them clearly on the main right area in back. The chipmunks get illuminated by LED floodlights when they are talking, singing and so on. The character "Dave" is the snowman in my display on the main left near the megatree.

http://vimeo.com/54325126

Edited by dgrant

Would also love to use your sequence. The kids in the neighborhood would love it.. Wolfie069@aol.com I am using 2 16 channel controllers and have one CCR but don't have time to figure it out this year. :( Wouldn't mind anything else your willing share.. Thanks, John

Would also love to use your sequence. The kids in the neighborhood would love it.. Wolfie069@aol.com I am using 2 16 channel controllers and have one CCR but don't have time to figure it out this year. :( Wouldn't mind anything else your willing share.. Thanks, John

Done. Please send me a video link if you get a chance so I can see how it looks on someone else's display. I added one of my full blown sequences as well where nearly all channels are used but pick out what you wish.

D Grant,

any way I could get a copy as well as anything else you may want to share, I am running behind this year but hope to be up and running by the 15th at the latest! My E mail is Lifter294@msn.com

thanks Bryan