16 channel chipmunk song

brewers7777

Here is what it looks like. The video isn't close enough to see them clearly on the main right area in back. The chipmunks get illuminated by LED floodlights when they are talking, singing and so on. The character "Dave" is the snowman in my display on the main left near the megatree.

http://vimeo.com/54325126

Edited by dgrant

Would also love to use your sequence. The kids in the neighborhood would love it.. Wolfie069@aol.com I am using 2 16 channel controllers and have one CCR but don't have time to figure it out this year. :( Wouldn't mind anything else your willing share.. Thanks, John

Would also love to use your sequence. The kids in the neighborhood would love it.. Wolfie069@aol.com I am using 2 16 channel controllers and have one CCR but don't have time to figure it out this year. :( Wouldn't mind anything else your willing share.. Thanks, John

Done. Please send me a video link if you get a chance so I can see how it looks on someone else's display. I added one of my full blown sequences as well where nearly all channels are used but pick out what you wish.