Light-O-Rama Forums

unable to see controller in Hardware

ToddH

blah blah blah, if i had some FRIENDS who were not to busy for me, maybe they could help out and get some good grubb off the grill...BUT NOoooooooo ;)

Ya, and once we have it grilled up for you. I suppose you'd want us to eat it for you too! I slay myself at times. :lol:

At least somene gets a kick out of your comments ;) might as well be yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same issue a week and a half ago, all you guys helped me and provide great direction, however mine is still messed up. Unfortunately I have to be at work to pay the bills and have not had a chance to understand what the real issue is, but as soon as I do, probably this week, I know I will get more great help to resolve it........Time is clicking away

Ted,

Was that your thread about not seeing controllers. Yet they respond properly when you play a song . seq? I thought we where thinking towards the end that it might be a messed up comm chip (receives but will not transmit). If this is right, did you swap the chip with another board?

Ted,

Was that your thread about not seeing controllers. Yet they respond properly when you play a song . seq? I thought we where thinking towards the end that it might be a messed up comm chip (receives but will not transmit). If this is right, did you swap the chip with another board?

Yep, that was me. My controller 2 is not found in the HU, but seems to work fine. Tonight is the night to get back on this and make sure they are all working. I guess as long as it works, it is OK, even if not found in the HU. I will let you know what I find