Light-O-Rama Forums

COSMIC COLOR FLOOD - What are they?

Denise Nelson

I just received the notice of the March 2012 sale and they have two new (to me) items, the COSMIC COLOR FLOOD and the COSMIC COLOR PIXEL.

I can't find any info on them and want to know more, specially on the CCF's! Is there a place in LOR that I can see it in action? Manual? Anything!!

As previously asked, anyway to see it in action. It said there is no hotspot....but, at what minimum distance must it be used to avoid any hot spot. I would like to use it in a small theater for puppets. but not sure if it will create individual colors (RBG) rather than a blend of color....
thanks

I agree with Wiggy. We need to see how these work before committing to that huge price.

I have 22 Mighty Mini floods - which are really great except for the hotspots - and I'd consider replacing them, but I'd need to see a comparison.

I find it very hard to believe that the CCF will not have similar hotspots. It HAS to when they are only a couple of feet from a wall.

I was the same way. Only 3 RGB nodes per flood. I have seen some that had 18. If these are going to be as bright they better bring it. Maybe next year after I can see all of them in action.

• The topic was locked