• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• thebaddruid

• TGabriel

• PaulXmas

Sale cancelled due to lack of interest:(:P

Just Kidding No emails yet should be soon patience:):)

Starts Mar 29th 9:00 PM EST
Ends Mar 29th 9:01 EST ( :P )
Seriously it does start Mar 29 9:00 PM EST but things will sell out FAST!

The email that came out said:

"There is a $2500.00 Limit on orders. If your order total goes above $1500.00 you will not be able to checkout."

Which is correct?

Thanks,

davidt

The way I interpret it is that you are allowed to place more than one order as long as any individual order is not over $1500 and the combined total of all orders (including non-sale merchandise) does not exceed $2500.

Don't see anything I need, so that is more for those that need what is on sale.

Good Luck cause you need quick finger.

Thomas

JSelph wrote:

The way I interpret it is that you are allowed to place more than one order as long as any individual order is not over $1500 and the combined total of all orders (including non-sale merchandise) does not exceed $2500.

That is a good way to look at it. Truth is, we messed up. the limit is 2500 per order. The 1500 is a typo. I am going to fire the person who made that mistake! ... Can I fire myself:)

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

JSelph wrote:

That is a good way to look at it. Truth is, we messed up. the limit is 2500 per order. The 1500 is a typo. I am going to fire the person who made that mistake! ... Can I fire myself:)

Dan

Too bad you couldn't use an edit button to fix the typo in the email after it was sent. :P

LightORamaDan wrote:

JSelph wrote:

That is a good way to look at it. Truth is, we messed up. the limit is 2500 per order. The 1500 is a typo. I am going to fire the person who made that mistake! ... Can I fire myself:)

Dan

If you fire yourself, were up the creek without a paddle when it comes to support. We need you! If you fire yourself you better tell the boss if they want you back that you demand your salary to be doubled!:P:D

LightORamaDan wrote:

JSelph wrote:

That is a good way to look at it. Truth is, we messed up. the limit is 2500 per order. The 1500 is a typo. I am going to fire the person who made that mistake! ... Can I fire myself:)

Dan

Dumb question, after the sale is over, how long before we can purchase CCBs from the LOR store?

And when does the super double top secret store come online (hehe)
Thank you!

Surfing4Dough wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
JSelph wrote:

Dan

Too bad you couldn't use an edit button to fix the typo in the email after it was sent. :P

You are correct. It would be a heck of a lot easier for a guy with fat fingers to go in and edit a mistake. I turned edit back on in the forums some time ago (perhaps 2 minutes)... At least I think I did as I am not sure how to.

Seems like the best thing to do is allow a 1 hour peorid to make edits. You know if someone uses the edit function in a malicious way we should just kick them out rather than making the rest of us suffer.

Dan

thebaronn wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
JSelph wrote:

Dan

Dumb question, after the sale is over, how long before we can purchase CCBs from the LOR store?

Thank you!

The flood and the pixel version of the bulbs will be in the store immediatly after the sale. The CCB that look like bulbs will be in the store for the summer sale.

The new LOR Super Store will be online for the summer sale.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

thebaronn wrote:
LightORamaDan wrote:
JSelph wrote:

Dan

Thank you!

The flood and the pixel version of the bulbs will be in the store immediatly after the sale. The CCB that look like bulbs will be in the store  for the summer sale.

The new LOR Super Store will be online for the summer sale.

Dan

You are the best! Thank you!
FYI, caught a glimpse before it went in hiding, looks amazing!
Those CCBs were expensive!

Just to be clear, in the sale, the fully assembled PC boards are Gen 3 and the to be assembled boards are Gen 2. Is that correct? Thanks.