Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Color

Brandon Kibler

Brandon Kibler wrote:

John, can you please explane a little more? What exactly does that mean?

I think he is referring to the RGB value to get a warm white like you asked.

geronc wrote:

Either that or he found a way to hack into my weight log that I've gotta keep for the docs...

geronc wrote:

Brandon Kibler wrote:
John, can you please explane a little more? What exactly does that mean?

Yes, I understand that, but how do you get those values? I'm sure I am forgetting something.:D

How do you chance the values to get color warm white? I know I did this before, but forgot how. Anyone?

Brandon Kibler wrote:

How do you chance the values to get color warm white? I know I did this before, but forgot how. Anyone?

I believe those are DMX values. To use DMX....Edit>Preferences>DMX Preferences and check Allow DMX Editing. Now you should have DMX box on the tool bar. Click on it and now you can use DMX values.

Kevin

Cracker wrote:
I believe those are DMX values. To use DMX....Edit>Preferences>DMX Preferences and check Allow DMX Editing. Now you should have DMX box on the tool bar. Click on it and now you can use DMX values.

Kevin

Thank You! That was the answer I was looking for!

Now, I tried the values John gave above and the CCR didn't do anything. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you all for your help!

I'm not sure if using the DMX Editing feature that it can only be used with the DMX devices? Hmmm?

If so, them maybe someone can suggest the settings for Standard LOR controllers (0 - 100). Or use the Console in the Utility Hardware and manual adjust to find the warm white color.

Select the color fade tool
Select the left choose button
in the box bottom right
enter the three values
(click on the add to custom colors to use again)
Select the right choose button
enter the three values

click drag the range you want the color you selected
(at LEAST 2 intervals, (if you need only one select two and drag back to one).
WALA !
I you need a range of intervals select at least two at the beginning and at least two at the end. Then click ONCE in any of the intervals in the middle and the remaining intervals wll be filled in.

jerrymac wrote:

Select the color fade tool
Select the left choose button
in the box bottom right
enter the three values
(click on the add to custom colors to use again)
Select the right choose button
enter the three values

click drag the range you want the color you selected
(at LEAST 2 intervals, (if you need only one select two and drag back to one).
WALA !
I you need a range of intervals select at least two at the beginning and at least two at the end. Then click ONCE in any of the intervals in the middle and the remaining intervals wll be filled in.

I tried this and still am not getting the warm white color I'm looking for. Still getting the cool white color. Tried entering 250, 247, 248 as suggested above.

I've notice that CCRs from last year are a little different that this years...as for color mixing. The best thing for you to do is use the console in hardware and manual adjust the RGB colors until you find your "warm white". That will be your setting you want to use.

Cracker wrote:

I've notice that CCRs from last year are a little different that this years...as for color mixing. The best thing for you to do is use the console in hardware and manual adjust the RGB colors until you find your "warm white". That will be your setting you want to use.

Yes, there can be a difference in the ribbons. Mine are all from the original 2009 product release.

I just mentioned which values work for me, on my ribbons. Yes, you will have to "experiment" with the settings to find the values that work with your ribbons.

• The topic was locked