Light-O-Rama Forums

I'M DESPERATE and I HAVE TO ASK!

GaryD

I ordered my first PC CTB16PC Controller back in September and just recently received it. I've put it together, tested it and it is ready to go. The problem is my display turns out to be 32 channels. Monday I am ordering my second box but I am afraid it will not be here in time. So, I'm desperate and I have to ask! "Does anyone in the Cincinnati area have a spare PC CTB16PC Controller that I could borrow til after the Holiday?"

If you could deliver it to my home, we could meet and you would know where I live.

I will sign a receipt stating that I have your unit and will return it after the Holiday or when my unit gets here whichever occurs first.

I know this would take a giant leap of Faith and I am only asking because I am desperate.

I live in the Ross Area, am 61 years old and am a man of my word.

From one Christmas Light enthusiast to another I thank anyone who might be able to help.

GaryD

Attached files 282372=15665-Animation for O Christmas T

displaysinmotion_will contact will, he is a dealer in Indiana, If he don't have a controller for you I bet he can get one. I got a controller from him a couple month ago and he is a good guy to work with

GaryD wrote:

Sucess! I have a unit and can get back to setting up.
Will is a very good person to work with. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks to everybody,

Gary D

glad you got one so fast,,, It's nice having a dealer so close to home