Light-O-Rama Forums

Weird Hardware Problems

Guest Guest

wbottomley wrote:

Got it working right tonight. There's a little black switch on the back of the version 1 16d's. I flipped it in the opposite direction and they started working right.

Thanks for the help.

Holy s*#@ man that wasn't the reverse switch that was the ground to hot conversion switch. You just converted your ground lug to a hot power point. Turn it back before you become the ghost of light shows past

wbottomley wrote:

Got it working right tonight. There's a little black switch on the back of the version 1 16d's. I flipped it in the opposite direction and they started working right.

Thanks for the help.

Wow, I would not have guess that! I don't seem to have such a switch though. Glad you got it going ;)

Now I am wondering why that switch is even there in the first place.

Guest wbottomley

rescue_653 wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

Thanks for the help.

Holy s*#@ man that wasn't the reverse switch that was the ground to hot conversion switch. You just converted your ground lug to a hot power point. Turn it back before you become the ghost of light shows past

I flipped the black one instead of the red one.

wbottomley wrote:

rescue_653 wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Thanks for the help.

I flipped the black one instead of the red one.

Oh, my bad continue on, I just didnt want you frying all those new LED's you have this year. :P

Looks to me like it was just one... possibly 2...

PS - I could swear I've seen those fish on a different website...