Light-O-Rama Forums

First Sequence Done!!

Guest guest

Well I have finally completed my first sequence, I wanted something easy so I used TSO's Queen of the Winter Night :shock: Actually after seeing them in concert I really liked the song so decided to use it. It is setup using 16 channels, take a look: http://www.kreepyhollow.com/Khristmas/Shared.htm any feedback is welcome. It can use some tweaking in spots, and I plan on using more that 16 channels for next years show, but I think it will work for this year. 1 down 4 to go...

dgiordano wrote:

Hello.... Anyone.... ECHO...ECho...echo....

Well I didn't think it was that bad...

Its because I'm green, isn't it!

I think it is that folks are really busy this time of year also it can be tough to check out a sequence when you do not have the corresponding audio file handy.

I think it is pretty good... I like the way you used the 50% intensity a lot to get a contrast in the song.

I'll try to check it out early tomorrow ... my computer is LOR-central from 5:30 to 10 each evening and during that time I don't do anything which might "enhance" the audio going to the FM transmitter and the front porch speakers. Makes for a very interesting and spontaneous display!