First Sequence Done!!

Guest guest

Well I have finally completed my first sequence, I wanted something easy so I used TSO's Queen of the Winter Night :shock: Actually after seeing them in concert I really liked the song so decided to use it. It is setup using 16 channels, take a look: http://www.kreepyhollow.com/Khristmas/Shared.htm any feedback is welcome. It can use some tweaking in spots, and I plan on using more that 16 channels for next years show, but I think it will work for this year. 1 down 4 to go...

dgiordano wrote:

Hello.... Anyone.... ECHO...ECho...echo....

Well I didn't think it was that bad...

Its because I'm green, isn't it!

I think it is that folks are really busy this time of year also it can be tough to check out a sequence when you do not have the corresponding audio file handy.

I think it is pretty good... I like the way you used the 50% intensity a lot to get a contrast in the song.

I'll try to check it out early tomorrow ... my computer is LOR-central from 5:30 to 10 each evening and during that time I don't do anything which might "enhance" the audio going to the FM transmitter and the front porch speakers. Makes for a very interesting and spontaneous display!

TSO is a band? (OH! Trans-Siberian Orchestra) I thought that you were talking about TSO that mainframe editing application. That makes much more sense!

Ripped an MP3 from the CD .. and loaded it and your sequence up in LOR and piped it over to my megatree. Looks very nice .. thanks for the peek ..

-- Bob

I want to go on record. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!

My LOR is supposed to show up today and thanks to you, I might actually get it working before Christmas.