Light-O-Rama Forums

Picture of house gone

jskelton83

I logged back on to add final touches to my sequences and the background pic og my house is gone. When I go to add it it deletes my "lights". Any suggestions?

When you add the picture back in, are you scaling it to the same resolution before the picture was gone? If it isn't the same resolution, then it might make your "lights" seem off from the picture or they might be "pushed" off the image if the resolution is less than before.

jskelton83 wrote:

It comes out huge and I can't make smaller

do you have any picture editing software?

If not, you can even use Windows "Paint" to re-size the image.

If you want, attach the photo and I can re-size it for you.

if you are trying to fit it to something you have already created in your visualizer, then I would have NO idea!!! lol

It is something you will need to play around with...though the visualizer I beleive is set to a set amount of pixels...will search for that size for you.

If you are using "paint" to modify it, it is under Image:Stretch/Skew

Edit:

Still looking..but found that 640 X 480 works...

Found that someone else suggests 800 x 600

I try to resize my pictures to somewhere around 600 x 450, that seems to be a pretty good resolution. If I remember right, LOR has recommendations somewhere for the size of the picture, but I don't remember what size it was nor where to find it at.

If you exported your channel configuration to a master file, could you import that file and restore the picture.

jimswinder wrote:

if you are trying to fit it to something you have already created in your visualizer, then I would have NO idea!!! lol

It is something you will need to play around with...though the visualizer I beleive is set to a set amount of pixels...will search for that size for you.

If you are using "paint" to modify it, it is under Image:Stretch/Skew

Edit:

Still looking..but found that 640 X 480 works...

Found that someone else suggests 800 x 600

My pic is at 800x600 and works.

(Last time I opened LOR it worked.) ;)