Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 3 Release Date???

mrduncan

I see under the "Important Annoucements" that there a video showing the new features within LOR 3. Has anyone heard a release date for this?

At the LOR meet and Greet the other night. Dan was asked that question. At that time he said one month. However, anything could occur that would cause that to slide.

Chuck

cmoore60 wrote:

At the LOR meet and Greet the other night. Dan was asked that question. At that time he said one month. However, anything could occur that would cause that to slide.

Chuck

Laughing%20Hysterically.gif

I don't believe it has any relation to the summer sale, since the software is the one thing that is NOT included in the summer sale...

Referencing this comment:

Mon, Jun 6 2011 11:44am - Dan Baldwin

Wireless (ELLs) is not recommened for CCRs because they will only run at 57K (1/2 the maximum network speed). ELLs will be fine for the 144 channels.

I would add two additional networks to run the 12 CCRs on. You would only need two of the USB485 adapters (not the USB485B)...

The sale will be in mid July, the S3 software will be available at that time.

Best regards,
Dan
Light O Rama, Inc.

from this thread: http://forums.lightorama.com/forum76/26788.html

Especially this year with the new products and a major software upgrade, makes sense you'd roll it all out at the same time.

Mary advised late July for the sale. But I would guess it may be a little longer for the S3 software.

-Logan

The sale seams to keep getting pushed back a little each year. The good thing is pretty soon it will be in December when we are all thinking about Christmas. :D

Found in "Important Announcements": The Midway Zone and Beta Forums were not reconfigured. Beta Testers: There may be some reconfiguration of the Beta Forums once S3 is released to the Beta Testers. No, there won't be sub-forums.

Seems like S3 will be out later than expected? To the Beta Testers - hurry up and test!

MikeH wrote:

Found in "Important Announcements": The Midway Zone and Beta Forums were not reconfigured. Beta Testers: There may be some reconfiguration of the Beta Forums once S3 is released to the Beta Testers. No, there won't be sub-forums.

Seems like S3 will be out later than expected? To the Beta Testers - hurry up and test!

I don't see anything in that statement that says anything about when S3 will be released for Beta. Kind of hard to say it's later than expected from that message.

Best information I have is the same information that everyone else has mentioned Dan saying the other night at dinner.

Guest wbottomley

MikeH wrote:

Found in "Important Announcements":  The Midway Zone and Beta Forums were not reconfigured. Beta Testers: There may be some reconfiguration of the Beta Forums once S3 is released to the Beta Testers. No, there won't be sub-forums.

Most of the beta testers agree that they will take their time to slow down the release. :P

Most of the beta testers agree that they will take their time to slow down the release. ;)

I agree. We are only in a hurry to get started. :P

Guest wbottomley

Paul Roberson wrote:

Most of the beta testers agree that they will take their time to slow down the release. ;)

I agree. We are only in a hurry to get started. :P

LOL.

JBullard wrote:

William and I are already through testing the new visualizer

:shock:

JBullard wrote:

William and I are already through testing the new visualizer

was that the autovisualizer you had with you at EPIC John? :):D:D