Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale?

lilouisianagal

Yep...........My last post came straight from Don's signature so we can ignore that post since, according to his wife, he's "nuts" :cool:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• displaysinmotion_will

• David Rise

LORi P wrote:

That must mean the guys are not doing something right! ;)

Yeah...wouldn't be the first time that I have been told to go slower...faster...little to the left...more to the right...

We are talking Christmas Lights, right? :P

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:
That must mean the guys are not doing something right! ;)

Yeah...wouldn't be the first time that I have been told to go slower...faster...little to the left...more to the right...

We are talking Christmas Lights, right? :P

Hmmmm.....I haven't seen the word "lights" mentioned once in this thread. You must have posted on the wrong thread Jimbo :D

Linda wrote:

Hmmmm.....I haven't seen the word "lights" mentioned once in this thread. You must have posted on the wrong thread Jimbo :P

This isn't the Light-O-Rama Christmas Light forum?????? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

jimswinder wrote:

Linda wrote:
Hmmmm.....I haven't seen the word "lights" mentioned once in this thread. You must have posted on the wrong thread Jimbo :P

This isn't the Light-O-Rama Christmas Light forum?????? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

My bad!

Guest Don Gillespie

Linda wrote:

Yep...........My last post came straight from Don's signature so we can ignore that post since, according to his wife, he's "nuts" :cool:

And shes not the only one who thinks that LOL :P

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Linda wrote:
You may not believe this Jim but I was wondering how long it would take you to chime in! You must not have visited the forum this past weekend. :D

lol....I only have time to be "here" when I am at work (Boeing)...

during the weekends I am to busy with my second job (small construction/remodel jobs)...

Man I might have to get a second job at Boeing ;) LOL this construction buisness is hardly paying me anything LOl :P

LORi P wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:
PS I'm glad to see another woman on here! I was getting lonely. :D

Kinda hard to imagine that one woman amongst this group of guys could be "lonely"... :P

That must mean the guys are not doing something right! :)

LORi

PS I used to work at Boeing, too. But not in Seattle... rather at a little known office in Maine.

Hey Lori, I know that plant in Maine. I live about an hour north of where that is. How long you been out of Maine?

Born and raised in Caribou... and went to UMaine in Orono. Left Maine from 1991-96, returned then left again in 2007. Nice to meet a fellow Maine-iac. :P

Other women AND Maine-iacs... this forum is awesome! Oh yea... and LOR people too! :):D:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Linda and Lori!

You have another gal onboard. I agree that i did not get on the forums much since i havent noticed many of us gals on here.

Cant wait for the summer sale.....i need some more controllers!

Just wanted to say Hi!

Kim

MikeH wrote:

Are you hitting on the woman?? Geesh....send her flowers first.

MikeH

I've been on this thread for nearly a month, and noone has hit on me! I'm jealous. :)

LORi P wrote:

MikeH wrote:

MikeH

I've been on this thread for nearly a month, and noone has hit on me! I'm jealous. ;)
We are well behaved........... HA!

LORi P wrote:

MikeH wrote:

MikeH

I've been on this thread for nearly a month, and noone has hit on me! I'm jealous. ;)

Lori, I hit on you...you just didn't realize it!!! :shock:

jimswinder wrote:

Hey Rockbox...where ya from??? (since it doesn't say in your profile!!)) ;)

Jim,

Rockbox is from south Mississippi. This year will be her 3rd year. The first year I mentored her from January till fall, with every aspect of doing a LOR show. We even took our vacation to drive down and help her connect everything. We ran 3000 feet of spt wire in 2 days and had the show up and running fully on day 2.

Chuck

Before you ask....NO I will not come help you hook up your lights.

I'm getting very nervious. I waited and waited for the 'clearence sale' and wouldn't you know it, I was getting on my cruise ship the day that sale started. Missed it. Now I'm waiting for the summer sale, want to add another controller, and I'm leaving in a week for a 2 week cruise up to Canada on my boat. With my luck, I'll miss the summer sale also. What a bummer!

cmoore60 wrote:

Before you ask....NO I will not come help you hook up your lights.

I wouldn't even THINK of asking you to help...

was wondering though...

if you wouldn't mind doing it all by yourself though...

would like to cruise the Caribbean from Thanksgiving to New Years...

Just let me know in time to get a decent ticket price...

THANKS Chuck!!! :D

Rickbj wrote:

I'm getting very nervious. I waited and waited for the 'clearence sale' and wouldn't you know it, I was getting on my cruise ship the day that sale started. Missed it. Now I'm waiting for the summer sale, want to add another controller, and I'm leaving in a week for a 2 week cruise up to Canada on my boat. With my luck, I'll miss the summer sale also. What a bummer!

My heart bleeds for you... If you can afford a 2 week cruise on your boat, you can afford to pay full price for a new controller! :D Have a safe voyage!