Light-O-Rama Forums

New Condo

Ron Amedee

I bet the mosquitoes hear dinner bells when y'all go out there. I say that as I'm scratching some bites that just happened.

I have actually seen people wear t-shirts saying that the mosquito is Alabama's state bird.

Jason Burge wrote

I bet the mosquitoes hear dinner bells when y'all go out there. I say that as I'm scratching some bites that just happened.

You being from Alabama can relate to 90 deg. and 90% humidity!!!!
Pour people up north..Been a year since I've seen 1/2"snow that lasted 8 hours !!

I really feel sorry for "northerners" in the winter but it would be nice to spend the summer up north.:P yea it is already in the 80's everyday here with humidity rising.

Ron Amedee wrote:

They are fading fine thanks to JEFF MILLARD!!!! and BOBO !!!!
Seems like no matter what problem you come up with there is always someone here that can help.:dude:

Welcome to LOR there are the smartest people on the planet here!!!
Been in electronics my whole life and after 4 months here I realize how much I DON"T know !!!

Resourced!!! I did an Emergency Alert System install at an Industrial facility..long story short..Not Nema4X rated..In the process of changing out 24 right now..So I will have plenty!!! The rest have three holes in the front for wireless pushbuttons..Have to plug them up!!

Ron Amedee wrote:

Jason Burge wrote

You being from Alabama can relate to 90 deg. and 90% humidity!!!!
Pour people up north..Been a year since I've seen 1/2"snow that lasted 8 hours !!
you just need to use my method for snow, my better half's mom was gonna come up to see our first LOR Christmas display. she kept stressing about snow, i told her "it never snows in North Carolina until sometime in January or February. well it snowed three freaking times in December!!!! two feet one time.

Ron Amedee wrote:

Caniac...Not to change the subject..Hope you faired well through the tornado's..We lost a Distribution center in North Carolina last week !!!
I am fine but folks on both side of me didn't fare as well. I have an ex that is a elementary school teacher a few miles away and the two newer neighborhoods across from the school got flattened and the trailer park next door to the east is no more!! One of the five that touched down was 63 miles long and 3 miles wide in places. South of me my step father lost all the trees in his yard, minor structural damage (Fayetteville) but most of his neighbors were not so lucky.

Ron Amedee wrote:

glad to hear !! It was the worst string of tornado's ever!!!Thank God we only lost the building and no life's!!
They found most of the trailer parks, what the hell is it with tornado's and trailer parks?

caniac wrote:

Ron Amedee wrote:
glad to hear !! It was the worst string of tornado's ever!!!Thank God we only lost the building and no life's!!
They found most of the trailer parks, what the hell is it with tornado's and trailer parks?
Trailer parks seem to be magnets for tornadoes.