Light-O-Rama Forums

My Light Show 12 CCR's Using SuperStar Lights

PMC

You seen Brian's TSO-Christmas Eve Sarajevo, Here is my light show and his software powering up my 12 CCR's in a matrix doing the same song

Thanks Brian,

Love The software

Also I got the attention of the local TV station as they were driving around my neighborhood.

-paul

Here is my Show Opener using just Text on the CCR's using Brian's SuperStar Lights Software (trt:17 seconds)

to program the CCR's it took around 2 minutes

Fun to see Carol of the Bells with the rest of your lights. Cool that you got the local TV station to come by!

I like the "Tune your radio to..." text, the ultimate way to inform people of the radio frequency!

PMC wrote:

Here is my Show Opener using just Text on the CCR's using Brian's SuperStar Lights Software (trt:17 seconds)

to program the CCR's it took around 2 minutes

Nice touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Impressive.

(1) Is there a cost to this software yet?

(2) What is it compatible with?

It was hard to tell from the website.

Thx,
Scott

taybrynn wrote:

Impressive.

Thx,
Scott

http://superstarlights.com/Software/Purchase.htm

Price depends on how many CCRs you want to use and export the lighting commands for.

taybrynn wrote:

Impressive.

Thx,
Scott

The web site is of course www.superstarlights.com

To purchase the software click on the Purchase link under the word Software. The demo version is free. The paid versions are as follows:

Gemini version will export sequences for 1 or 2 CCRs - cost $49.95

Quad version will export sequences for up to 4 CCRs - cost $99.95

Neptune version will export sequences for up to 8 CCRs - cost $199.95

Blackbird version will export sequences for up to 24 CCRs - cost 299.95

PMC wrote:

You seen Brian's TSO-Christmas Eve Sarajevo, Here is my light show and his software powering up my 12 CCR's in a matrix doing the same song

Thanks Brian,

Love The software

Also I got the attention of the local TV station as they were driving around my neighborhood.

-paul

Was there a light show in there somewhere? I was so busy watching the CCR's I didn't even notice the rest of your lights! VERY COOL!!:cool:

It's funny you should say that. ever since I installed the 12 CCR's in a matrix and I play that TSO song it never fails someone knocks on my door wanting to see it again,

Brian and I had this conversation a few months ago and I said with 12 CCR's and his software the matrix or SSL Tree might become the center of attention.... well it has

Before my show opens I have messages scroll across the 12 CCR's introducing the show with my family name and website...and it closes with "And Now, On With The Show....please dim your headlights"

On all my other sequences I use Brian's SuperStar Editor to add text (song artist and title) to all my songs. and in between every 3rd song I just have a message across the CCR's giving my website's address with no music,

and after the show at midnight....it says "GoodNight" and fades really slow

It only took 3 to 5 minutes (per sequence) to add the text of song artist and title here is a link to a video

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked