Light-O-Rama Forums

Why now?

csimmon5

Just finished getting all my lights up and ready to test when I look and see that my CCR is off center. Comes to find out, it is a dead pixel on one of the ends. These things are too fidgity and fragile. I have been on pins and needles in every movement of this thing and it still goes out. It is a ticking time bomb :) . It is awesome and I love it, but probably will never purchase another because of the price and how fragile it is. Bummer.

I bought two CCR's and I had three red pixels stop working on mine. Contacted LOR support and they are sending me a new ribbon. I also had one pixel on the second ribbon go out as well but I jiggled the ribbon a little and it came back on. Hopefully it keeps working. A friend of mine has two CCR's as well and he hasn't had any issues at all on his and this is his second year running them.

false alarm....it must be the lack of sleep from putting up lights the past 4 days but I ran the show tonight and noticed something off. Looked back thru my sequences and the CCR sections had shifted down. Must of been when I changed the channel configurations around. PHEWWW. All good now

• The topic was locked