Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sparky22

32 channel Christmas sequences

Don Gillespie wrote:

btoerck wrote:
if you have a 32 channel music box dancer i would to get it too if you dont mind.

btoerck@gmail.com

On the way

Hi Don,

I am new to LOR as well. Still putting my controller boards together, and stringing lights. I sure would appreciate a copy of the 32 channel "Music box dancer" if you wouldn't mind.

cpn@aol.com

Thank you

Charles

Guest Don Gillespie

Charles Nafziger wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
btoerck wrote:
if you have a 32 channel music box dancer i would to get it too if you dont mind.

btoerck@gmail.com

On the way

Hi Don,

I am new to LOR as well. Still putting my controller boards together, and stringing lights. I sure would appreciate a copy of the 32 channel "Music box dancer" if you wouldn't mind.

cpn@aol.com

Thank you

Charles

on the way

Guest Don Gillespie

JOHNLNRD wrote:

what are the odds of getting Christmas Vacation also. & does it have the mp3 file? thanks johnlnrd@hotmail.com

here you go for the audio

sparky22 wrote:

Hi, anyone have 32 channel Frosty The Snow Man

Hey Brad, I sent you an e-mail. Jimmy Durante...

Would like copies of 32 channel music box dancer, thanks

charles.harger@sbcglobal.net

I'm in the same boat, bought the 32 channel LOR setup but haven't even opened the box yet so no time to learn sequencing, would love it if anyone has 32 channel xmas sequences if they could e-mail them to me. My e-mail is my user name with @yahoo.com put at the end of it. I would be happy to share anything I can find with others but am just starting.

Also, what is involved with downconverting # of channels (e.g., 80 to 32)? I would imagine if someone designed a show for more channels than I have and I were to play it the signals sent to channels I don't have would do nothing?? So I'm guessing the channels above 32 for my situation would have to be redirected to channels I have? Does anyone have a link to instructions of how to downconvert # of channels? I tried to find it on LOR's FAQs but was unsuccessful.

Thanks!
Wayne

I too am a new LOR user and I would appreciate any help in getting 32 channel files for Christmas Vacation, Frosty the Snow Man and Music Box Dancer. My e-mail address is kevin.brophy@intelligrated.com. Thanks!

Me too! Mine is one the way from LOR 32 channel. Most all my trees and lights where up when I found this site on Monday this week. I sure could use assistants. :)

With a house full of kids many teens any cool rock and roll seq out there? I watch one video of that song where it says move to the left then right... you know the song lol I can't for the life of me remember the name of it though. :) And anything upbeat or Elvis would be awesome.

My email is woodard_tammy@hotmail.com Thanks so much!

I too could use some 32 channel stuff, i have 8 so far, but not many are "good" 32 channel sequences..

I am new to all this. Just getting started and any help would be appreciated. So, if anyone has any 32 channel sequences, please send them my way.

Thanks,
Bill

wfairley2@gmail.com

steelerbill wrote:

I am new to all this. Just getting started and any help would be appreciated. So, if anyone has any 32 channel sequences, please send them my way.

Thanks,
Bill

wfairley2@gmail.com

Hey Bill, welcome to the LOR forums! You will find some of the most brilliant and kind people here. I am just a small fish in a big pond, but willing to share what I have. Check your email.

Bill.

This is my first year also. I only have 16 channels. Plans are to get to 32 next year. I'll take any 16 or 32 channel sequence anyone will send. papap@att.net Thanks

In my second year and would love to receive additional 32 channel sequences if anyone is willing to share. I have the mega tree set up too. My email is brobinson@comcast.net.

Thank you in advance...Brad

I too am new to this got 32 channels and can use all the help I can get and the weather is not cooperating either. My e-mail is pmk@smwireless.net.

Thanks in advance

Hi there
I am looking for some sequences for my setup. I saw you helped someone else and hope you might help me.My house was robbed 2 months ago and all the work i had did for my yard was stolen with the computer. If you have any of these items, if you can send them to me or tell me where to go I would appreciate it. I use the Aurora sequencer if that matters. Im not too good at all this but im the main person that decorates around my neighborhood. I like doing it for the kids (big and small.)

Thanks
Chris

My email is need2hug@aol.com

id like these
Christmas Eve Naverjo
Polar Express
Hot Chocolate
here are you Christmas
Frosty
Rudolph
Mary did you know
Jingle Bells
Deck the halls
Carol of the bells

And any others that you might share would be greatly appreciated.