Light-O-Rama Forums

Where's the Ignore option?

B.Y.R.G.

6 hours ago, Don said:

You know it's possible to create a "New Activity" stream with just the forums you want to see, and sort with old replies at the top?

You'd never even see the Sequence Sharing forum.

Ok, but what if a new forum gets added - how would you know? Or are new forums added very rarely and would they be announced in some way?

1 hour ago, TonyD said:

Ok, but what if a new forum gets added - how would you know? Or are new forums added very rarely and would they be announced in some way?

I think the last forum that was added was Sequence Sharing. I recall it being announced in both the forum it split from (and of course in the new one.)

2 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Yea, that's a "busy" filter.  Sort of out of the box thinking, but it does work!  I did add it to my custom streams. I would still prefer to be able to ignore a thread rather than an entire section of the forum, but it will do for now...

Thanks Don

Well, it 'looks' busy because of the way the software set it up. If it were a list of forums ignored the list would be shorter. Aside from that, it's going everything else you can do with the software. (Filtering, etc.)

with the exception of The Coffee Shop I see no need to have the ignore button elsewhere.  IMO this is a support forum for all things LOR and though I care little for K6CCC's dongle it comes with the territory.  I have a delete key on my keyboard that handles the repetitive stuff quiet well.  Ignoring users can get messy.

If this were a public opinion forum then it has value but it's a support forum for our hobby so as the song say "Let it go"!

• Like 2

• The topic was locked