Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to share/trade 16 Channel NEWBIE Songs

Septon

Hello,

This is only my second year, and i have 7 songs from my first year I can trade.  (I should note, I am a newbie, not looking for newbie songs. :P)

I am hoping to find someone who wants 16 channel songs, and also has some ot offer.  I don't have RBG YET!!! But it is now on my list of things I have to get.  Hopefully next year.

My email is pat@septon.ca if anyone is interested in sharing and helping a guy out.

All the best all.

Edited by Septon

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Septon

• james morris

• gsmith37064

• SteelJ0ker

Thanks James.  Really a few songs would be good.  Something fun.  Frankly I am a beggar. :)

And I imagine converting 32 to 16 wouldn't be a prob.

I appreciate any you can send.

Really Appreciate your help James... Some great stuff there, I have to go through them. 

Would love some more Christmas themed ones too. :)

This LOR community ROCKS.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent out at least 12 emails to people looking get 16 channel songs... and only got a few responses (and thank you), from those with time in and more channels.  Come on 16 channel community.  We are new dumb and young to the group... help each other out. :)

Edited by Septon

I would love to get some 16 channel sequences.

I am in the process of converting what few i have to RGB and would love to get more.

greg.wayne.smith@gmail.com

Same here, just getting started.  I am working on a sequence for TubaChristmas Jingle Bells that I will send back when I finish.
But if you can send me what you got, I would be most thankful.

rwthib@gmail.com

I am a first year Lightorama user.  I have some TSO sequences but that is it!  I am poking around this and only have 16 channels.  Anyone willing to help?  I am hoping to create one or two of my own this year!

david@delcharmovies.com if anyone is willing!  Don't mean to beg  :wacko: