Light-O-Rama Forums

Name one thing you should not do naked...

Larry Leonhardt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Larry Leonhardt

• robongar

• Old Sarge

• Mega Arch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't hang out with Larry sitting on his front porch drinking a beer and watching the girls go by..

off the subject for a second..

Have you even seen the show on TV. I don't remember then channel or the name of it (my age here again)... the 4 life long friends that try to embarrass each other etc.

In a lot of their skits such as working in a store, sandwich shop etc.... The name Larry always comes up as the Manager who cant be found etc....lol... and it seems there is usually some running up and down isles and someone screaming the name Larry...

Larry was also the name on the first posting for this forum topic...

off the subject for a second..

Have you even seen the show on TV. I don't remember then channel or the name of it (my age here again)... the 4 life long friends that try to embarrass each other etc.

In a lot of their skits such as working in a store, sandwich shop etc.... The name Larry always comes up as the Manager who cant be found etc....lol... and it seems there is usually some running up and down isles and someone screaming the name Larry...

Larry was also the name on the first posting for this forum topic...

Are you thinking of "impractical jokers"

that's it... I just couldn't remember the name of it.. "Impractical Jokers"

Run up and down the isle in Walmart yelling  " LARRYYYYY"   with your loudest voice

Mow the grass when it's 94 outside...

That doesn't sound to bad

Just think of sweating. Then grass clippings blowing around and sticking on your body. And itching. And itching the family jewels. I'll leave it there with one last thought. Clippings blowing all around, as behind.

• The topic was locked