• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOR Staff

• PaulXmas

• Mega Arch

• ericm

Got my shipping notice today, my order should arrive on Monday which happens to be a day off!  Feeling Giddy!  :D .  This is pretty impressive given that they said to allow 4-6 weeks, way to go LOR.  I will definitely be ordering again!

not fair meaning you should have enough on the sale to go way further so everyone gets a little is there a limit on amount of items to purchase?

John, do you understand what an inventory reduction sale is all about? Hint, almost every retail company does them before their tax inventory.

not fair meaning you should have enough on the sale to go way further so everyone gets a little is there a limit on amount of items to purchase?

The sale page quite clearly points out that quantities are limited and that items will sell out quickly.  We limit orders to $3,500 to prevent people from buying up the entire stock of something which is also clearly stated.  

Again we clearly pointed out what was going to happen and put limits in place to ensure everyone had a chance.  'Not Fair' indicates that we did something underhanded.  I think what you are trying to say is that you are upset because you were not one of the lucky ones.

I received a conformation email from LOR about my order at the Mad Grab sale. I see some on here are already getting items sent out. I have yet to get an email about shipping, and no money has been taken by LOR. Does this mean I didn't get what I ordered. I jguess I'm unsure how this works, this is my first Mad Grab sale. Any info would help. Thank you in advance

Patience  Jason!    You received a confirmation so the inventory is held for you.     This sale is very popular so LOR gets a lot of orders at once and ships them as they are ready.

Thank you to LOR for the Mad Grab Sale!! I had two computers logged on just incase.  I got what I wanted and should be here in two days!!!  To those who say it is not fair, I say plan better and don't complain for a failure on your part take some personal responsibility... I know that's lacking now a days... 

William

I had forgotten about the sale, noticed the email on April 9th opened it and still got 2 things I wanted. Just depends on what they had more or less inventory of. I got a controller kit to solder as a spare and a 24 channel DC card.

John Fulkerson LOR is one of the FAIREST and best companies I have ever dealt with!

I think 5 minutes after the sale started there were still  no Sold Out signs.

Limited items mean there is a limit, got to act fast... 

Woo Hoo!  Just received notice that my order from the sale has shipped.  5 new CTB16 controllers and a CMB24. 

So far I've had nothing but positive experiences with LOR and I'm excited for this year's show!

I talked to shipping today, and they told me they are still shipping orders made during the first minute of the sale.   Please be patient.