• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• worksopian

• Nebey

• Grinch

Hi Is it to much to ask if you sent me 2 sequences?

mr roboto and low rider

thank you in advance

I have worked out a way to use the instance sequence from super star to get a good start on them then I fine tune them it takes me more time to put the sing in than the rest of the sequence I can do a sequence in about 4 hours

So the advanced license is a good investment too? Do you have a Superstar license or is that not needed for sequencing?

Thanks for the FTP link!!

yes for 24 channels the way I do it you need it but you can do sequenceing with just lor s3

• 1 month later...

Wow this is a huge list, you must have a tremendous show. I would love Beautiful People assuming its the Marilyn Manson version. I don't know any other versions, but you never know.

Hi James, I went to the link but the files opened up in an HTML page and not a downloadable file. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Greg

Hi James, I went to the link but the files opened up in an HTML page and not a downloadable file. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Greg

Could be your browser? Which one are you using?

yes you have save them as lms file highlight the html change it lms and then save it

• 2 months later...

Thanks for Offering these out James.

If I could get the following I would really appreciate it. joekinne at comcast dot net.

Play That Scary Music

Hocus Pocus

I Put A Spell On You

The Legend Of The Wooley Swamp

More Human Than Human

Runnin with the devil

thanks

Joe go up 15 post here I put a link it is in blue click on it all the sequences are there under a folder called James you can down load them from there

• 1 month later...

yes you have save them as lms file highlight the html change it lms and then save it

james great list you have...i am having trouble trying to save the downloads in lms...i highlight the html but when i right click there is no "save target as " to click on... do you have a dropbox account?

when you go to save then do save as and change them to ims then save them you can change them after you save them

Edited by james morris