Light-O-Rama Forums

arch dancing Happy Feet

Ralph D

Could someone please lend me a hand, I’ve been trying to make my arch do what I call happy feet, so the arch looks like its dancing raising one foot then it comes down as the other side goes up, so it kind of looks like to a person, raise your right foot in the air, hop on the left, then start to lower the right and rising the left. If you do this fast enough you will be dancing. I’ve been trying for weeks now and having no luck. I’m sure some of you have done this already, and could use a little help

Thanks

Ralph

How many channels per arch are you using?
Maybe we can come up with the sequence you are looking for.

I did something like that with my arches but it was with a drumstick effect .

You can see it in my intro Video.

Dancing feet would just be a partial leap of 3 or 4 channels. Each side just goes the opposite direction.

If your arch was eight channels, it would look like this.

lorhappyfeet.jpg

My I suggest you also turn on the area between the X's for a different look.

ErnieHorning wrote:

Dancing feet would just be a partial leap of 3 or 4 channels. Each side just goes the opposite direction.

If your arch was eight channels, it would look like this.

lorhappyfeet.jpg

I wnated to say thanks to everyone for helping out. I want to show you what i have done so far on one of this years new songs . i only have about 20 seconds done so far, let me know what you think. thanks every one

Attached files i saw mommy kissing santa claus 2010 with extra test arch .2 and added mini arch track.lms

anyway the song is john cougar - I saw mommy kissing santa claus.

let me know what you think! please

Ralph D wrote:

has anyone looked at it yet, what do you think?

Yes, I looked at it. just linked it to any audio file to play, only was interested in your arches.

Good start, think you can come up with a couple of variations, like one side is stomping its foot several times and also try dividing the cells stomping by 2 and make the stomp faster sometimes to the music.

Great idea in doing a dancing arch.