Light-O-Rama Forums

Now I am really behind! all data lost!

Guest guest

Just recovering from a hard drive failure! Yes, you guessed it no backup either!

At least I was not too far along in sequencing yet, but I did loose all my example files.

1.) I am trying to find the Canadian web site that had LOR sequences and music files on the site.

2.) Looking for Carlson Wilson’s WOW sequence file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, Ed. I feel for you. That's exactly what happened to me yesterday morning. I really sympathize with you. It's a heartwrenching feeling, even if you hadn't started yet but had the program loaded onto the computer and ready to start.

It must be the season. My laptop died for the second time in two months. After the first time, I began an extensive backup procedure (found I didn't back up all I wish I had). I found out I had a decent bonus coming, so I put off any further sequencing until I had all the new hardware ordered. Ordered new stuff Friday, computer crashed yesterday. Man was I bummed (even though I knew I didn't lose that much). Just getting the computer running again. Will try to move forward on the sequencing tomorrow.