Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 80 channel sequence

LightitupBaggett

I'm looking for a 80 channel sequences for Techno Amazing Grace, Sandstorm, TSO Mad Russian, Christmas vacation, anything at this point would be great. My setup is 5 mini trees with red, green, & white with a total of 15 channels. 4 arches (16 channels) and one 16 channel mega tree, the rest is house lights and yard trees. I'm just having a hard time figuring out the beats to make the lights look like it's dancing to the music. I already have most of the MP3's and I don't mind paying if you don't want to send the music file.

If you are able to help that would be great! Thanks again.

Eric

ebaggett18@yahoo.com

LightitupBaggett wrote:

I'm looking for a 80 channel sequences for Techno Amazing Grace, Sandstorm, TSO Mad Russian, Christmas vacation, anything at this point would be great. My setup is 5 mini trees with red, green, & white with a total of 15 channels. 4 arches (16 channels) and one 16 channel mega tree, the rest is house lights and yard trees. I'm just having a hard time figuring out the beats to make the lights look like it's dancing to the music. I already have most of the MP3's and I don't mind paying if you don't want to send the music file.

If you are able to help that would be great! Thanks again.

Eric

ebaggett18@yahoo.com

I am just wondering if you received that email I sent you on Monday? I would like to know what you think of those sequences.

Please email or PM me if you have any questions.