Light-O-Rama Forums

Light Layout Question

Guest guest

Just a question for the folks that have done this for a few years........and anyone else who has thought about it.

What do you tend to do with your layouts from year to year? Keep pretty much the same layout and just change the music? Completely change the layout of the lights every year? Keep the same base layout and just add new designs as they come to you? Any other methods?

I see my basic layout staying the same from year to year as most of my lights will be in the same trees and bushes. I'll change out the music sequences to make the show different.

Oh sure, I'll buy a strand of lights or two.....maybe a strobe or two....or a mega tree or something :cool: .....well I guess I just stepped up to the add on category huh? Anyways, just curious.

The last 2 years has been about the same, except I added more lights. This year I moved, so I have to come up with something different.

I guess if you get bored, you should move :D

Yep. Some people look for 2+ bathrooms...some for 4 bedrooms...some eat-in kitchens with finished basements.

LORmanics...large front yards.

Speaking of, my wife owns her own business (a dog grooming business). We are currenting looking for a house that she can have her business (preferably on a main road) along with a decent sized front yard, at not too high a price. Not easy!!!

roadnut wrote:

Yep. Some people look for 2+ bathrooms...some for 4 bedrooms...some eat-in kitchens with finished basements.

LORmanics...large front yards.

Speaking of, my wife owns her own business (a dog grooming business). We are currenting looking for a house that she can have her business (preferably on a main road) along with a decent sized front yard, at not too high a price. Not easy!!!

That's why we bought a house on a corner lot :)