Light-O-Rama Forums

Unable to change Timing

Ralph A

Well here is one I haven't seen before. I created a new track so I could change the timings for that track. After saving it I went into the track to change the timings and when I right click for the tool window to open It did but did not high light the options below copy timings. I re-saved the work closes LOR reopened it and still the same. I then restarted the computer and no change. I then tried turning on and off other timing squares in the track and still nothing. Has anyone had this happen or know what I may be doing wrong? My third year and still learning!!

Thanks!

With the current version of S2, timing grids and tracks are separate. It sounds like you have a fixed grid selected. You ca duplicate that to a freeform grid, and be able to make changes in that freeform grid.

Well, that did it!!! Thanks for the help. I guess hat's new because I've done this many times before and had no problems. I appreciate your help. klb, your not to far from me!

• 1 month later...

Dear klb

I hve the same problem. However... I don't understand how to change from a fixed grid toa freeform grid??????

Where do you do that?

Sorry for my ignorance and thankyou for any help.

dave

In the upper right hand corner of the sequencer there is a box called timings. There is a pull down menu to choose different timings and a button to create new ones.