Light-O-Rama Forums

Show editor and schedule editor

Guest guest

I just read in the show editor help file that the startup component and shutdown component can only use animated sequences, not musical sequences, I tried it and yep, they won't play (bummer:?). My plan is to have a intro to the show at the very beginning using a musical sequence and then at the end of the night have a shutdown musical sequence.

Question, if my intro sequence is 2 min. 47 sec. is there any other way to do this besides let say show starts at 6:00 pm and then schedule the other shows to start at 6:02:48 and then for the shutdown musical sequence to start at 11:00 pm , or will this even work.

Bill

Schedule the second show to start at 6:02pm. Shows will always complete the *current sequence* within a show before moving on.

In your case you would create a one sequence show, and start it at 6:00 - 6:02pm. Your main show would have the remainder of your sequences.

To create the end of the night, create another one sequence show with the ending sequence. Your "main" show will run all night. At the end of the night, 10:00pm for example, the current SEQUENCE in the show would finish. Then your final show would start up.

Thanks guys

I have been playing with it this morning and it looks like it will have to be fairly close to the end time of the startup show, since it consist of two sequences, first is 2 min 4 sec., a 2 sec pause and then a 34 sec sequence.

It has to be done just right or it won't work as planned, actually I think it will be a bit of a pain to get it just right, but should be cool when it's done.

Thanks again

Bill

Hey Guys - the last few years I have used my controllers as standalone and never created a show or schedule. Is there any way you can direct me with a few steps in the right direction. I would like to create a show for five musical sequences which is approx. 20 minutes and then I will create a show of an hour and 40 minutes for a approx. 2 hour time block, which then I will have it loop itself or play again. Any help on how I would go about this would be great.

Thanks for your help,

Bill Jr.

Bill Jr. wrote:

Don, I just went to the LOR Wiki site - thanks for the help. I didn't realize there was that much information.

I'll go ahead and throw another plug in for the Wiki.

Folks, if you haven't looked at it, and you have questions about LOR, please go visit it. You will probably have a lot of your questions answered. Plus, you'll be able to suggest new content to me that isn't on there, that people new to LOR want to know.

Don,

This might be a good time to start a new thread about the wiki and other helpful info. People are starting to come out of the woods and getting back into the Christmas mode. It would be a helpful reminder for all of us.

Just my thought,

Tom

And a good thought at that ... though if they don't see it at the top of the LOR forum ... don't know why they would see one at the bottom of the list. :) (My theory is that new users are going to click the LOR Forum, verses what I do, which is "Recent" view of all PC.)